1/31/2012

Weigh-in

I worked out, pretty much Wednesday-Sunday. It was tough getting my butt to the gym everyday but I feel stronger today then when I first started. it was frustrating at first, because I am not lifting as heavy as I am use to but i know Ill work my way up to where I was before. It takes time.
As for my weight, that is going down really slow, I have only lost one pound. 
1/23-137.3
1/30-136.6(-0.7)
This is frustrating and I am not going to lie, I felt I had a decent diet. I did give in and eat cheese one day and maybe had two many Brazilian nuts (I love nuts) but I do not think it was that big of a deal. Today I feel like I am back on track. I decided to start writing down my meals, that will help me see what I have been eating and where there is room for improvement.
We shall see what happens next week, until now goodbye.


Debora

No comments:

Post a Comment