1/25/2012

Week 1, Day 1

Like I mentioned in the previous post I started doing the Livefit training from bodybuilding.com.It is a 12 week 3 phase program that is tough but keeps me going. The program starts very basic working out 4 days a week with only a few exercises each day. Each day you work on a different body part, therefore for a beginner it is not to challenging. Plus, you start out just doing weight training no cardio. I skipped week 1 and 2 because it is too basic and started with week 3 as my week 1. I will still do a total of 12 weeks I will just extend Week 3-4 for 3 weeks instead of 2, and so on. I also added cardio although I am still in the first phase, the first phase has no cardio ( the phases one includes week 1-4, phase 2 includes week 5-8 and phase 3 includes week 9-12), but I am doing it anyways. Today was not to extraneous I walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes at an incline of 15-18%, so it was challenging.
This is a sample of the workout:

I added other exercises because I feel this is too few but I also made a rookie mistake...I lifted to much too soon. But it's okay I made sure to stretch for a long time. I hope I can walk tomorrow.
All I need was to get started and I did. Tomorrow will be day 2 and I am also going rock climbing ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment