1/23/2012

The Plan

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail..."- Dr. Oz
I am not sure if this quote originates from Oz but that is where I heard it from and this is so true. Therefore I need a plan.First of all, I am going to be doing both weight training and cardio. I truly enjoy weight training and I feel so strong afterwards, it is rewarding. I found a weight training plan from bodybuilding.com:

 The whole program is online and it includes meals and a supplement list. It is a 12 week program that I plan on following. As for the meals I will be following along except I have decided to give up wheat and grains. Therefore all my carbs will be coming from vegetables only.
On a side note I have been reading the book:
The wheat belly by Williams Davis is a very interesting book about how our food has changed over the years and it is not what it use to be. I am not done with the book but I plan to finish soon. My diet will consist of lean protein like chicken, and turkey. It will also have good fats like avocado, salmon and lots and lots of veggies but potatoes and carrots (starchy veggies) will be eliminated for at least one month.

As for me today I weigh in at 137.3pounds, I am 5'5. You might be thinking this is normal and it is, but I am not trying to be stick thin or anything like that, I am getting healthy and toning up and that is my goal.My weigh ins will be every Monday and Friday. I will have post and pictures on how I am progressing. First picture will be posted on today, a little later. I want to post at least one picture/post a week for the next 12 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment