10/18/2013

Watch me work

Name a diet, I've probably done:
- 3 day diet 
- grapefruit diet
- cabbage soup diet
And the list goes on and on yet, here I am talking about needing to lose weight,  which clearly means diets don't work. It's all about changing the way you eat, changing the relationship you have with food and that is what I am trying to do. Obviously, it's easier said then done and to be hobest with you, if there is one thing that I've learned is that no one thing works for everyone. You have to work with your body and see how your body reacts. Exercise is also important. You have to move, you have to be active. If you've never exercised before start slow, nothing too crazy. Find something you like whether it be dancing or swimming or jumping, find the one thing that Actually makes you happy and doesn't feel like a chore. You're going to need to because we are talking  about long term changes here. It's up to you and only you to make those changes and they have to be easy doable otherwise you'll find yourself back at step one. Which is where I find myself now. 
You see, I am an all or nothing type of girl and that probably works for some people but not for me. I am either giving 100% or -100% and more often than not I find myself on the negative spectrum which is why I have to change my approach. Change is good, change is positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment