5/05/2013

The down side to losing it

For this of you who have been following me for a while you know this journey has not been easy. Like many of you, I've had ups and down and time where I just went round and round...literally. Although, I am not at the end of my goals I am much closer than before and I am actually pretty thin; thinner than I have ever been before. With this, comes many comments, some even unwanted. I've never thought I'd  be here. I am the lowest health weight that I've ever been, between 124-127. And sometimes people don't understand my fitness goals. I get all sort of comment and reactions such as "you look like a twig " "eat a sandwich" "Do you eat" "girl you're so skinny". You might be thinking, oh well why is she complaining, I'd be lying to you if I didn't want these type of comments at one point. But it's much more than that. People have shoved food in my face even after I said I didn't want any. To be honest my goal isn't to be skinny it's to be fit and I have a long way to go. I have to learn to ignore comments and actions and keep focused. It's weird to be on the other side of the spectrum, where before it was comments like "you sure you want seconds" or "someone gained weight", rude comments  are still hurtful sometimes, even when your "skinny".

No comments:

Post a Comment