4/05/2012

Quick check-in

Okay so weighed myself on Wednesday and I was 130.5, have not lost or gained a significant amount. I am trying. I have been going to the gym almost daily, 6 days a week but I can get the whole eating clean thing down for a significant amount of time. I am not quite sure how to take it to the next level. I guess it does not help I am in a safe zone (weight wise). I do not know what to do, should I start a goal list? what do you guys do when you need a little extra motivation?

On another note I took my kitty kat to the vet today, here are some pictures of the baby:

Here she is at the vet, yearly check-up. I found out she is a little overweight and needs to go on a low carb diet like her mama. 

All buckled up. She has a cat carrier but my older sister borrowed it, this was an unexpected visit because earlier this week she lost her "meow. But she is okay, just  a little overweight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment