4/07/2012

Motivation

If you have read my previous post you should know I am looking for motivation, I need to find a way to take my diet/exercise to the next level. Besides planning on eating clean (nothing processed, no bread, grain, pasta starch) I also plan on taking my exercise to the next level. Starting Monday I will be doing twice a days, meaning I will be workout twice a day. I plan on continuing this until May 9th which will end with a visit to my schools nutritionist where he will take my weight and body fat percentage. I am excited, I have something to be accountable to. Besides the scale, I have bought a bikini which I plan on debuting soon after the 9th of May and I will take pictures with it progressively. Here are the starting shots:
 I hate taking mirror shots, they never do justice or they exaggerate (by exaggerate I mean make it look better thanyo look, and this clearly was not one of those cases,....)the looks so I took different shots in different places with both my iPad and Camera.
Here is another shot, I can see ab line, can you? NO :(


 Expect the next shoots in a week on t he 16th, 23rd, 30th, finishing with the 9th of May.

Wish me luck!!

xoxoxo,
Debora Hernandez




No comments:

Post a Comment